Day 3: Back Day

     When I lift back I like to have my first two working sets hitting 10 reps, then the following two being 6-8 rep range for my main exercises which is the lat pulldown and machine rows. That is the first two workouts I execute. Then, I go to a different variation of a lat pulldown and a row and for those I like to also hit the first two sets consisting of 10 reps, then the following 6-8 reps. For all of the workouts I just stated I like doing drop sets then try and get forced repetitions. Next, I go to reverse flies targeting my upper back, then to rope pulldowns for my lats, then back extensors for my lower back all these going for 10 reps. After those I hit my traps by doing shrugs most people think traps should be done on shoulder day, but the range the traps covers in your back is unexpectedly big. After traps, I hit both parts of my biceps doing the preacher curl machine and then rope hammer cable curls both being executed for 3x10-12 for more hypertrophy. Comment and let me know what your favorite back workout is or what else I can be doing better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day One: Arm Workout

Day 2: Chest